Friday, November 30, 2007

11.30 - Big Belly

A sweet lady coworker came over to me late in the afternoon and held out a Snickers bar. I quickly shook my head. She jokingly said, "Don't be rude to your elders! Take it." I moved the scarf off of my belly and showed her what had been hidden beneath it. "Stop doing that," she whispered fiercely, eyes glued to my stomach. I shook my head sadly, told her I couldn't. Then, in a serious tone, she asked me if I had gained "that big belly" from working here. I told her no—it had happened at lunch. She walked away laughing buuut I think the laughter may have been a cover-up. I don't think she'll be offering me anymore Snickers bars anytime soon . . .

FRIDAY, November 30th
Breakfast
+ bowl of Autumn Harvest shredded whole wheat cereal with skim milk
+ tall grande vanilla non-fat latte
Lunch
+ whole mess of Indian food (it was a buffet...I had several helpings...)

+ very small scoop of flan
+ two small mango-flavored ice cream cubes (yum)
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ small piece of a gingerbread cookie
+ small cup of DQ vanilla ice cream with oreo topping
Dinner
+ small bowl of leftover ramen noodle soup

FATTIE RATING: 3.5

No comments: