Friday, November 2, 2007

11.02 - Achy Friday

Today, I'm achy for all sorts of reasons (including my 40-minute stint at the gym last night), so my appetite was just eh today. I didn't really enjoy anything I ate except for the salami sandwich at lunch, which I conveniently bought from the deli across the street. I love salami. I'd have to say that it's another childhood comfort food that I actually didn't realize was a comfort food until today. I think it goes back to the time that my dad randomly came home with a roll of salami. I can't quite remember where he got it from, but that roll of salami lasted about a week or so, and it was wonderful. One whole week of yummy salami goodness that I will always cherish. Haha. Alright. I'll stop here.

FRIDAY, November 2nd
Breakfast

+ grande coffee (with half-and-half and 2.5 Splendas)
+ piece of wheat bread with Country Crock spread
Lunch
+ salami on rye with spicy mustard, lettuce, and tomato (apparently, this makes me Jewish-- but I like to think I'm a very well-rounded person who accepts all ethnic cuisines-- ha)
+ large bowl of beef and barley soup
+ 1/4 frozen yogurt vanilla/chocolate twist
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ fun-size Snickers bar
Late-night Snack

+ 1/2 can of Campbell's Double Noodle
+ slice of french apple cream cheese pie
+ 4 oz. cold apple cider

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: