Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11.27 - No Ordinary Tuesday

I had a banana for breakfast. I had a Potbelly's Italian sub smothered with oily hot peppers for lunch. I had delicious sushi off the deck of a boat for dinner.

On the non-food front, my baby brother left for LA. And I had a nice reunion with three very good friends from a past life.

Quite a Tuesday. :\

TUESDAY, November 27th
Breakfast
+
bowl of cinnamon roll oatmeal

+ yellow banana
+ cup of red rooibus tea
Mid-morning Snack
+ 6 butter crackers
Lunch
+ Italian sub from Potbelly's with very oily hot peppers (yum)
+ small red apple
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ 1/4 rice krispies treat
Pre-dinner Snack
+ scoop of garlic fried rice
+ forkful of baked salmon
Dinner
+ glass of green tea
+ salad with asian-style vinaigrette
+ miso soup (mm)
+ 1/4 of a boat (literally) of sushi (soooo good)



FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: