Wednesday, November 7, 2007

11.07 - Attack of the Evil Gremlin

I wanted to start the day out carefully (considering I didn't want to have any bathroom episodes at work), so I got a very plain wheat bagel and toasted it, broke it up into pieces, and ate it with no spreads of any sort. About a half hour after eating, I felt the most excruciating pain. I can only equate it to feeling like I was giving birth to an evil gremlin. The reason why I say that is because I happened to watch a bit of Gremlins over the weekend and there's a scene where they're growing in these slimy cocoons and breaking out of them with their pointy, yucky hands—and that's what it felt like. It felt like a gremlin was trying to claw its way out of my tummy. Ha. Anyway, I left work early, went home, took a nap, ate chicken wings (mmmm!!), and then took it easy for the rest of the day. Needless to say, there is no more gremlin and I feel better. Thank goodness! By the way, today was a very sad display of eating. *sigh*

WEDNESDAY, November 7th
Breakfast
+ 2/3 toasted wheat bagel (broken up into bite-size pieces)
+ 11 oz. Gatorade Rain
Lunch
+ 6 honey chicken wings
+ 6 spicy chicken wings
Mid-evening Snack
+ 6 Premium saltine crackers
+ 18 oz. ginger ale

FATTIE RATING: 2.75

No comments: