Thursday, November 1, 2007

11.01 - Time for the Gym

I didn't eat particularly well today-- so, finally (after nearly four months), I decided to go to the gym. I didn't do too bad for my first time in a long while. I was actually able to jog consistently for five minutes straight. That may not seem like much, but when you have a belly used to scrambled eggs and cheeseburgers, that's pretty darn impressive. ;) So I'm going to at least try to go once a week . . . and we'll hopefully increase the number of trips from there. Wish me luck.

THURSDAY, November 1st
Breakfast
+ scrambled eggs with seasoned salt
+ 1/4 egg white omelette with veggies and cheese
+ 1 baked buttery biscuit
Lunch
+ 1/2 quarter pounder with cheese (I love that they use two slices of cheese!)
+ 1/2 double quarter pounder with cheese (I don't like that they only use two slices of cheese-- it should be two per patty, darnit!)
+ 7 french fries
+ 3 oz. Diet Pepsi
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ small piece of white cake with strawberries and whipped cream
+ 6 strawberry halves
+ 1 sesame poppy seed cracker
+ sliver of gouda
+ sliver of cheddar
+ sliver of swiss
Late-night Snack
+ 1/4 falafel sandwich (in pita bread)
+ 1/2 beef shawarma sandwich (also in pita bread)
+ 5 french fries sprinkled with seasoned salt

FATTIE RATING: 4.25

1 comment:

Kim Ruelo said...

your stomach amazed me ate jing...


that's all i gotta say