Wednesday, November 21, 2007

11.21 - Bring on the Leftovers

It's not even Black Friday yet, and I've already started on the leftovers. Remember that corned beef/pastrami sandwich I had yesterday? Today, I had that for breakfast AND lunch. *groan* And, in addition to that, my coworker was going to throw away a perfectly good half of his sandwich and I couldn't watch that happen so I was forced to eat that as well. I wouldn't be surprised if I went to sleep Thursday night and didn't wake up. I am just asking for a heart attack. I can't wait for tomorrow. Yay!

WEDNESDAY, November 21st
Breakfast
+ 1 and 1/2 scoops scrambled eggs mixed with 1/3 of the corned beef/pastrami filling from yesterday (yum)
+ medium lite turtle latte
Lunch
+ half of yesterday's corned beef/pastrami sandwich with 1/3 less filling (not so yum anymore)
+ half a curry ham and chicken club on poppy seed bread (would have been yummier had I not eaten already)
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ apple martini (way too strong-- ugh)
Dinner
+ salad with balsamic vinaigrette
+ 1 and 1/2 pieces of warm bread with butter
+ half rack of ribs (yum)
+ two crab legs drenched in melted butter
+ 1/2 small plate of potatoes au gratin

FATTIE RATING: 4.25

No comments: