Monday, November 5, 2007

11.05 - New Breakfast Regimen

So, after my "fattie intervention" on Saturday night, I decided that I should try to take baby steps (at least) in the right direction. My first baby step is to drastically cut back on the number of indulgent breakfasts I have a week. Instead of 5-6 mornings a week, I'll limit it to two mornings a week (pretty much just on the weekend). So in place of indulgence, we have healthy and practical:



Oatmeal has been shown to lower cholesterol and it is an excellent source of fiber. So yeah. I was content with it this morning, but I may have negated it at lunch. *shrug* At least I'm trying, right!? :\ Let's see how long this lasts . . .

MONDAY, November 5th
Breakfast
+ small bowl of oatmeal with dried cranberries and one packet of Splenda
+ medium toasted almond coffee with skim milk and two Splendas
Lunch
+ Italian beef with sweet peppers (Iovvveee me!!)
+ bite of Chicago hot dog with everything on it
+ bite of fish sandwich with cheese and tartar sauce
+ 10 oz. Diet Pepsi
Dinner
+ medium bowl of chicken soup
+ small plate of pork adobo
+ 3/4 leftover iced Halloween sugar cookie (not bad)

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: