Friday, November 23, 2007

11.23 - Black Friday, Bland Friday

I didn't do the whole Black Friday thing today, although I did have to do some shopping in preparation for my cousin's 18th birthday party/cotillion tonight. Luckily, due to the busyness of running errands all day, I didn't eat too much. Eating normally is my version of fattie detox. Ha.

FRIDAY, November 23rd
Breakfast
+ leftover baked mac-and-cheese
+ slice of homemade apple pie
Dinner
+ piece of pretzel bread with butter
+ cup of cream of brocolli (the most sinful soup I've ever tasted)
+ house salad (no dressing-- mainly to cleanse my palate!)
+ sliced beef with gravy
+ steamed vegetables
+ mashed potatoes
Dessert
+ slice of neopolitan ice cream cake
+ rice krispies treat
+ cup of coffee with cream and Splenda
Late-night Snack
+ five White Castle burgers (two without the top piece of bread, three without both pieces of bread)

NOTE: I think White Castle burgers are disgusting and not made of real meat, but I was drawn in by the cheese-to-patty ratio. *sigh* Yes, I am a sad and pitiful individual.

FATTIE RATING: 4

No comments: