Sunday, November 11, 2007

11.10 & 11 - Lover of Food

I'll pretty much eat or try anything—as long as it doesn't involve weird animal parts, underdeveloped duck embryo, pig blood soup, raw onions or garlic, cow stomach, exceptionally moldy or feet-smelling cheese, or cicadas. If I had a more refined palette, I would have been a taste tester or food critic. Unfortunately, I love plastic-wrapped American cheese singles just as much as mussels in white wine sauce. I have no standards or shame when it comes to eating. But that's fine because I prove to be a very useful companion for the light or finicky eater. I should put that on my resume.

SATURDAY, November 10th
Breakfast
+ scrambled eggs
+ beef fried rice
Lunch
+ small plate of pork adobo (eh)
+ two Filipino-style Chinese eggrolls (bleh)
+ 4 oz. light citrus punch
Dinner
+ one fried chicken drumstick
+ scoop of cheesy chicken and broccoli
+ scoop of penne with meat sauce
+ 10 pieces of shrimp (cocktail)
+ bite-sized mint brownie
+ bite-sized regular fudge brownie
+ three sips of Michelob Ultra
+ one sip of Coors Light
Late-night Snack
+ one double Chicago dog with grilled onions that I took off and replaced with mustard (my first time—and it was deelish!)

+ handful of French fries
+ bite of a pork chop with cheese sandwich

FATTIE RATING: 5
____________________________________________

SUNDAY, November 11th
Breakfast
+ scrambled eggs
+ piece of Italian bread with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter olive oil spread
+ cup of coffee with French vanilla and Irish cream creamer
Lunch
+ 2 oz. of steak
+ 2 oz. of light citrus punch
Dinner
+ 2 Hooters spicy chicken wings
Evening Snack
+ 6 more Hooters chicken wings (2 spicy, 4 mild)
+ 2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting (good frosting!)
+ few sips of ginger ale
+ cup of coffee with French vanilla creamer
+ few sips of Vitamin Water “Formula 50”

FATTIE RATING: 4.25

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If only food consumption could be listed as a qualification, I might just have a better job!