Monday, November 19, 2007

11.19 - Short-week Monday

This Monday was especially relaxing. I didn't dread coming into work because I knew I'll be leaving early Wednesday afternoon for a four-day weekend. That's a great feeling. So I celebrated by treating a coworker and myself to burrito suizos (the kind with cheese melted on top). As if regular burritos aren't bad enough. Ha. Oh-- and we also had Coke straight from glass bottles. All this while watching Judge Judy in the breakroom. Now that's the good life. ;)

MONDAY, November 19th
Breakfast
+ macadamia gingerbread biscotti
+ grande non-fat gingerbread latte
Early-afternoon Snack
+ 1/2 bag of peanut M&Ms
Lunch
+ chicken burrito suizo (with lettuce, sour cream, cheese, red and green salsa, and melted cheese on top)
+ Coke (in a bottle straight from Mexico-- cool!)

Dinner
+ sausage links omelette (mmmm...)
+ 6 oz. Vitamin Water "Formula 50"
+ 1 and 1/2 chocolate walnut cookie (I keep eating these because I baked them myself and they're yummy)

FATTIE RATING: 4

No comments: