Tuesday, November 6, 2007

11.06 - Punishment?

Am I being punished for trying to be healthy? I don't understand. I'm not sure if it's the oatmeal/coffee breakfasts or if it's something I ate, but I had some pretty unsettling bathroom visits today. Don't worry, I won't go into detail. But yeah. Despite my struggles, I went to the gym tonight and feel fairly decent. Let's hope this doesn't continue.

TUESDAY, November 6th
Breakfast
+ bowl of oatmeal with dried cranberries and packet of Splenda
+ grande coffee with half-and-half and two Splendas
Lunch
+ TBM (tomato, basil, mozarella) on wheat flatbread (yummy and comforting)
+ 2/3 bag of potato chips
Mid-afternoon Snack

+ three Whoppers pieces
Late-night Snack
+ 3 oz. grilled steak
+ 1/2 plain bagel with cream cheese

FATTIE RATING: 3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're going to the gym? Are you ashamed of being a Fattie?