Sunday, November 18, 2007

11.17 & 18 - I Love Naps

I had a pretty good weekend. I hung out with friends and family Friday night through Sunday night, so that was nice. I also ate a lot, so that's always nice. The highlight of my weekend, though, was finding a kindred spirit. Please see my note below. :}

SATURDAY, November 17th
Breakfast
+ fried chicken omelette (these really are amazingly good-- haha, serious)
+ 8 oz. Vitamin Water "Energy"
Lunch
+ 1/2 oatmeal apple cookie
+ 2 chocolate walnut cookies
+ cup of coffee with French vanilla creamer
Dinner
+ 3-4 fried Korean dumplings (mandu)
+ seafood tofu soup

+ several spoonfuls of dumpling stew
+ random Korean sides
+ small portion of rice cake stew (tteokbokki)
+ small portion of white rice dry
+ small portion of white rice wet
+ glass of hot barley tea

FATTIE RATING: 4
_________________________________________________

SUNDAY, November 18th
Breakfast
+ 4-5 sausage links
+ two eggs, over-medium
+ piece of baked french bread with olive oil spread

+ one chocolate walnut cookie
Linner
+ two handfuls of nacho cheese-flavored Doritos
+ 4-5 spicy buffalo wings
+ two pieces reduced-fat pepperoni and vegetable wheat pizza (surprisingly delicious)
+ 2 carrots sticks, 2 celery sticks, 6 cherry tomatoes, 2 peapods
Dinner
+ three honey wings
+ one small pumpkin scone
+ cup of coffee with peppermint lactose-free cream
Late-night Snack
+ seafood ramen with 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
+ small piece of baked salmon
+ small piece of steak
+ 1 and 1/2 chocolate walnut cookies
+ 4 oz. Vitamin Water "Energy"

FATTIE RATING: 5

NOTE: My metabolism takes up so much of my body's energy that I always get sleepy after eating. For some reason, between linner and dinner, it hit me so fast that I had to immediately stop watching the Bears game and take a nap in my cousin's spare bedroom. His wife knows I adore their chug (or pugahuahua) Jager, so she put him in bed with me. Oh...my...gosh...that dog is my perfect companion. He could fall asleep anywhere anytime. I adorrrre him.


No comments: